Sea Cliff Nutrition Committee. The Apple People

Sea Cliff Nutrition Committee. The Apple People

Monday, October 11, 2010

What's for Lunch - Tues., 10/12

For Tuesday:

Whole Wheat White Meat Chicken Patty
Whole Wheat Bun
Side Fixings: Lettuce and Tomato
Baked Shoestring Potatoes
Fresh Fruit

I have requested details on tomorrow's menu but have not been able to get any. I do not know if they are making the chicken or if this is a frozen product from Tyson like the chicken nuggets, so I can't recommend it. I have also requested the information on the "baked shoestring potatoes" which sound a lot like "fries" but I could be wrong. And I hope I am - even last year, we did not serve fries to elementary children.

As soon as I get any details, I will update,

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment