Sea Cliff Nutrition Committee. The Apple People

Sea Cliff Nutrition Committee. The Apple People

Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Quite Quick Breakfast


This is really quick - and I still feel good about it! Plain Nonfat Organic Greek Yogurt (the greek yogurt is delicious and has more than twice the protein!) with fresh berries and either a little maple syrup or honey. On this day, we had locally made honey from a beekeeper in Oyster Bay -- he was at Bailey Arboretum's Family Fun Day a few weeks ago. Delicious. Sometimes I add wheatgerm to their yogurt - but if the 2 year old seems me do it, it's all over.....

Share your breakfasts with us!

Sara

1 comment:

  1. That is one of my fav breakfasts too! Love it with fresh strawberries and/or blueberries.
    We also do steelcut oats in the crockpot overnight with dried cherries (no HFCS. top with yogurt and a drizzle of honey.
    I make enough for the week. Store it in the fridge and just warm up a scoop in a bowl in the microwave each morning. My husband loves this.

    ReplyDelete